How To Make A Deposit And Withdrawal At An Online Casino
If you’re new to online gambling, you may be confused or even intimidated or concerned about making either a deposit or withdrawal from a gambling site. Overall, the process is fairly simple, and as long as you conform to certain steps, it should go off without a hitch.
Making A Deposit
US players have limited choices regarding how they may make a deposit at online gambling sites. The first step is setting up your account. That involves filling out a form that includes providing your name, address, and email, as well as answering various security questions, choosing a user name, and setting up your password.
Once you have signed up, the online gambling site will send you an email with a link for you to confirm your membership. After confirming that you are a member, you can log in and make a deposit.
US players can usually make deposits using the following methods:
What will not work when making a deposit for those in the USA are checks, credit cards, bank debit cards, standard debit cards, PayPal, or other similar methods.
Deposit - International Debit Card
Making a deposit with an international debit card is very simple. Once the card is registered, which takes a few weeks, you can load it and use it internationally at an online casino. You simply go to the casino’s banking page and provide:
- Card Number
- Security Number
- Amount to be Deposited
Your account will be credited quickly. Western Union takes a few more steps.
In order to make a deposit with this international wire transfer system, you'll need to follow the steps below:
- Contact banking at casino
- Select Western Union
- Provide your name, address, and amount of deposit
- The casino will generate a name and address to whom you’ll send money
- Go to a Western Union location to make a transfer
- Receive the receipt for transfer, along with a Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Log into your gambling account and confirm the transfer by inputting the MTCN
- Your account will be credited in 5 - 40 minutes
Making A Withdrawal
In order to withdraw cash from your online gambling account, you’ll need to confirm who you are. You only have to do this once, and we suggest that you do it soon after you sign up. That way, you’ll be set up to make a withdrawal at anytime.
You’ll need to submit:
- Photo ID, which may be a signed driver’s license, passport, or state or national ID card
- Correspondence with your current address on it, such as an electric, phone, or cable bill.
- Information concerning where money is to be sent, such as your street address or bank’s name, name on account, bank routing number, and your account number.
Once your identify is confirmed and you want to make a withdrawal contact the online casino. You’ll provide them with your casino account information, the amount of your withdrawal, and the method of withdrawal.
Most online gambling sites offer US players three methods for withdrawing funds. These are:
- Wire transfer into your bank account
- Courier such as FedEx, which will deliver a real check to you
- Western Union, through which cash is wired to you
Read The Instructions
When banking at an online casino or any other type of gambling site please read all instructions and rules. There may be charges associated with certain types of transactions or bonuses awarded. There will be maximums and minimums for deposits and withdrawals, information regarding how long each type of transaction will take, and rules regarding various policies.
What To Do If There’s A Problem
Prior to transacting any business with an online gambling site find out how to contact customer service if you encounter a problem. Check methods for communication and days and hours of operation. If you do have any problem with a deposit or withdrawal or you have a question, contact customer service.
Safe And Secure
Finally, before sending any cash to an online casino take a moment to review their policies concerning how they will handle your information, the type of security software they utilize, and their various security parameters. If you have questions, then call, live chat, or email customer service. The better you understand your online casino’s banking process, the more likely you are to have your transactions processed efficiently and quickly.